Let students express their creativity with the brown Burnt Umber Chroma Chromacryl® student acrylic paint. Based on Chroma's Commonsense Color System, this shade can be mixed with other colors to create a beautiful painting. This non-toxic acrylic paint is thick, water-soluble, and contains a high proportion of pigments. With a consistency like an artist's paint, it allows students to practice a variety of painting styles. It can be used for screen or block printing and on surfaces like wood, paper, plastic, leather, glass, canvas, and ceramic. This burnt umber Chromacryl paint comes in a 0.5-gallon bottle.
- Does not flake
- Dries quickly to a smooth finish
- Water-resistant upon drying
- Clean brushes with cold, soapy water
- Can be washed off hair and skin with shampoo and soap
- Wear protective clothing when painting
- May leave stains on clothing