The Start 1234 sewing machine has 57 Stitch Applications from which to choose, selected by the simple turn of a dial. Because the stitch length and stitch width are preset, there's no guesswork, making this a great machine for a hobbyist or even a beginner. Choose a straight stitch for basic sewing, sew a simple applique with a zigzag stitch, fix a hem with the blind hem stitch, or sew a decorative scallop stitch to embellish almost anything.
The four-step buttonhole feature allows you to add buttonholes in four easy steps on things like pillows, children's clothing, fashions and more. Slide off the removable extension table to expose the free arm for hemming trousers and sleeves or for sewing other small projects.
This machine is lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry or store. There's even a project sheet included to make a carry tote for the machine. An online Owner's Class Video is also available whenever you want a little extra assistance.
- Lightweight and Portable for easy transport/storage
- 57 Stitch Applications – basic, decorative and buttonhole
- Four-Step Buttonhole makes buttons easy
- Preset Stitch Length, Width to help eliminate guesswork
- Free Arm to sew around cuffs and small projects
- Included Accessories:
- General Purpose Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Darning Plate
- Pack of Needles
- Bobbins (Class 15 transparent)
- Needle Plate Screwdriver
- Spool Pin Felt
- Seam Ripper/Lint Brush
- Cling Stickers to personalize