Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set™ formula is a 2-part epoxy that produces a tough, rigid, high-strength bond in about 5 minutes. The convenient dual syringe delivers the epoxy resin and a hardener in equal volumes to create a versatile, gap-filling adhesive.
- Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set™
- Dual syringe bottle
- Does not shrink
- Water resistant
- For gap filling, surface repairs and laminating
- Can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand
- Can be sanded and drilled
- Combine with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- 0.85 ounces
Loctite® Epoxy Quick Set™ is recommended for bonding metal, ceramics, glass, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone. Not recommended for polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon, Teflon, or flexible materials. Not recommended for continuously wet areas. Apply at temperatures below 120 degrees F.