Frequently Asked Questions
To purchase from Darice you must have a State Tax Exempt number. Merchandise purchased must be for use in manufacturing or resale. A copy of your tax exemption must be on file prior to order placement.
How do I become a Darice customer:
Simply click on become a customer, fill out the requested application. Any questions contact customer service at email@example.com or 1-866-4-DARICE (1-866-432-7423).
How long does it take to become a customer:
Once your application has been received, your credit application will be processed and you will be notified within 1-3 business days.
Already a Darice customer, just need a login:
Please contact customer service at 1-866-4-DARICE (1-866-432-7423) to get a login for the site.
Payments can be made immediately with a credit card (fastest method) or by applying for terms. Customers seeking payment terms may be required to provide additional information to our credit department.
Credit cards accepted by Darice:
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Minimum opening order:
Minimum opening order must total at least $250.00
The minimum reorder value must be $100 or more for domestic customers, and $750 or more for international customers.
Current catalogs are available online or by contacting our customer service department 1-866-4-DARICE.
- We offer backorders only at a customer’s request.
- Select promotions may require backorder acceptance as part of the promotion.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at 1-866-4-DARICE (1-866-432-7423) to obtain a return authorization number within 10 days from receipt of shipment to receive full merchandise credit. Please see our return policy for all the details.
- A return authorization number is required for a return to be processed.
- Unauthorized returns will be subject to restocking and handling charges, returned or disposed of at the customer’s expense.
- Returned merchandise must be in the original packaging and in quantities that meet the ordering quantity requirement for the item.
- Merchandise returned damaged and not re-saleable will be subject to restocking and handling charges.
- Any merchandise deemed unsalvageable will be disposed of at the customer’s expense.
- Authorized returns should be sent to Darice, Attention: Return Dept., 13000 Darice Parkway, Strongsville, Ohio 44149.
- Darice does not accept collect shipments.
Claims for shortages or damages must be reported within 10 days from receipt of shipment.
Darice Showroom Strongsville, Ohio:
Looking for the newest and best selling craft items? Would you prefer a one-on-one shopping experience where you can see and touch the merchandise? Our showroom located in Strongsville, Ohio is the answer for you. Our showroom offers over 12,000 sq. ft. of merchandise and provides the best opportunity to see the wide variety of items and categories we carry. We are located just 20 minutes outside of downtown Cleveland. Plan a trip to Darice and stay to see the sights of our city. To schedule a visit, contact our showroom manager at 1-800-321-1494 ext. 3110.